Conditions of use for the D.I.M.A.T. web site
- About this Website. Thank you for visiting the Website of DIGITAL INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA ASSESSMENT TOOLS (D.I.M.A.T. INC.) (« D.I.M.A.T. »).D.I.M.A.T. is an independent company and has no agreement or partnership with commercial entities or professional associations in the mental health area.
- User obligations and declaration. The user declares that s/he reached the age of majority and understands (and agrees to) the limits of the information found on this Website. The user declares that s/he bears sole responsibility for the manner in which the Website is used. The user declares that s/he won’t use this information for commercial purposes.
- Limits of the information provided on this website. This website offers general information about mental health. This does not replace professional advice about child (6-11) and adolescents (12-16) mental health. If in need of such advice, look for professional (e.g. physician) services. Buying Dominic test sessions fromI.M.A.T. does not replace the services of a qualified mental health professional.
- Acceptance of additional Terms and Conditions. Buying Dominic test sessions requires acceptance of additional Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property. Intellectual property pertaining to the D.I.M.A.T. site, including the Dominic test contained therein, belongs to D.I.M.A.T. The site and test are protected by Canadian and foreign laws, particularly in matters of copyright.“Dominic” is a D.I.M.A.T. trademark. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos and drawings posted on the D.I.M.A.T. site may also constitute D.I.M.A.T. trademarks.The user acknowledges and agrees that accessing D.I.M.A.T. website does not grant the user any intellectual property rights to the D.I.M.A.T. site, including the Dominic test contained therein. More generally and without limitation, the user may not under any circumstances use any brand or logo found on the D.I.M.A.T. site or in its content (texts, drawings, illustrations, etc.), including the presentation of such content.
The user agrees not to copy, modify, alter, download or perform any other operation having the same effect on all or part of the D.I.M.A.T. site, including the Dominic test contained therein. Without limiting the foregoing, the user agrees not to reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to extract by any means whatsoever any source code or other data of any kind from the D.I.M.A.T. site or attempt to sell, transfer, distribute, lease or grant sub-licences or to create derivative works on all or part of the D.I.M.A.T. site. The user further agrees not to provide assistance to anyone who wishes to perform any of the operations mentioned above.
- Cookies. This site uses “cookies” – small text files placed on your computer – to generates information about your use of the website. You may refuse to allow cookies on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser.D.I.M.A.T. will not use any personal information resulting from access to this website for commercial purposes. We do not share this information with any external third party.
- Indemnification agreement. The user agrees to indemnify D.I.M.A.T. for any claim or damage, whether direct or indirect and of any nature whatsoever, that are incurred by D.I.M.A.T. and that may arise from his/her failure to respect these conditions of use or from his/her illegal use of this site.
- Limits of liability.I.M.A.T. declines any liability for any claim or damage, whether direct or indirect and of any nature whatsoever, that may result from access to this site, including any exemplary or punitive damages. Without limiting the foregoing, D.I.M.A.T. shall not be liable for any misinterpretation of the information provided on this site.Still without limiting the foregoing, D.I.M.A.T. shall not be liable for any consultation fees of a mental health professional, whether or not such consultation is necessary, nor for any other expense of any kind whatsoever incurred as a result of access to this site.D.I.M.A.T. cannot guarantee that this site will be free of harmful elements (viruses, spyware, etc.), and D.I.M.A.T. shall in no circumstances be liable for any damage suffered to the user’s hardware components or any other inconvenience suffered by the latter.
- Confidentiality of information. D.I.M.A.T. does not collect personal information on this site’s users.
- Applicable laws. The user acknowledges that her/his use of this site is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules, and the applicable laws of Canada. The user acknowledges the jurisdiction of the courts of the District of Montreal.